Wednesday 21 September 2011

When the fight gets harder...

When the fight gets harder, the time comes to be tougher. You care. Join the fight. What counts above everything else is that we are still here. I see those who give up or walk away and turn against their comrades by helping the opposition. Many talk about heroism and then they fail to live up to the standards that they themselves so much spoke about.

There is one BNP and we are in it. I am not playing for positions. I don't complain about personal grievances. The party is bigger than any personal grievance and those who fail to understand this most fundamental truth fail as Nationalists.

Everytime I see people giving up or walking away and becoming useful fools working for the opposition, I remember the words: "England expects that every man will do his duty". I remember the verses of "IF", a poem written by Rudyard Kippling. This is our Trafalgar and our HMS Victory is called BNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment